Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well...

Okay I lost my last post! I hope this one works and I hope people were able to read the last post before it got deleted because it took me so long to write it and I'm not going to attempt it again!
Anyways!
I'll try and think of something new to post about over the next few days.

5 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. This has been a test of the Emergency Blogging Company. Had this been a real emergency, you would have been advised blah, blah, blah.....did it work?

 
At 9:28 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Yay!!!!!! It worked. You must be on right now because your picture post appeared before my eyes! Wow!

 
At 9:57 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

It worked!
YAY!


GOd Bless

 
At 10:56 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I'm so happy! I'm sad though that I lost the post about Mom's party!
WAH!
YAY!

 
At 6:08 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I was happy that it worked but i was sad too! so both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home