I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
Saturday, January 14, 2006
New backround!
I have a new backround, you may of noticed that I've changed the backround a bit. I'm not sure how much I like it yet and would love some opinions on it! Thanks Me
so you like the blog in general tho? oh and what i wrote on your blog is so true. if ever you need to just relax or anything then just drop the kids off over at our house. joy has also been complaining about never seeing tara lately! anyways jodi
heather~ don't be offended. i wanted change, something new! i felt like i was copying you anyways so i changed it! grandma~ nice to see you're checking out my blog!
7 Comments:
I like it but it needs more purple. Why? Because it's my favourite colour. (how's that for self-absorbed?)
I just read your msg on my blog. Thanks sweetie. I love you very much.
Hugs!
so you like the blog in general tho?
oh and what i wrote on your blog is so true. if ever you need to just relax or anything then just drop the kids off over at our house. joy has also been complaining about never seeing tara lately! anyways
jodi
cool cool!
it's very pink. and i'm hurt cause you no longer want to be like me!
hmmmmmmmm. . . maybe i'll do something about that!
You're quite a writer!
Love,
Grandma
heather~ don't be offended. i wanted change, something new! i felt like i was copying you anyways so i changed it!
grandma~ nice to see you're checking out my blog!
by the way, which grandma is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home