I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 5:45 PM 16 comments
becuz i always do! then she does and then it's fun! when you've been friends with someone for 11 years then you copy each other often
i did that thing and it said green?bunch of dumos!God Bless
Mine said - Grey!!Grey???? Who has Grey?Anyways it says that I have intensity and drive - Yah right! but...a sensitive soul - I'll take that one.Hugs!
my eyes are actually green so i don't know if it applies but oh well. on the test thing mrs b, i'm Gussie Alfreda!
oh my goodness! one of the test told me i should learn japanese!!!
Mine is Blossom LurlineWerid!GOd Bless
Yay!!! New nicknames! I will now refer to you as Gussy and Blossom.You are not allowed to call me Fanny because it's a bad word.Hugs!Me.
fannie's not that bad of a word. but anywasy!
Oh yes is is Jodi. Only I can call you by your nicknames. That way I won't be embarrassed but I can embarrass you guys. It works much better that way.
hey! DID YOUR DAD GIVE YOU MY MESSAGE?
Why is that a bad word?God Bless
i can call you mayglitch mrs.b
heather~ my dad just gave me the message and it's 20 to ten! sorry! sam~i have no clue
because fanny is another name for bum (whoops...pardon my language)Jodi...re: the mayglitch comment - that made me cry meanie.hugs,mrs. b.
sorry mrs. b! i hate my nickname anyways. the gussy one is fine
no prob. I was just kidding! hugsme.
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
becuz i always do! then she does and then it's fun! when you've been friends with someone for 11 years then you copy each other often
i did that thing and it said green?
bunch of dumos!
God Bless
Mine said - Grey!!
Grey???? Who has Grey?
Anyways it says that I have intensity and drive - Yah right! but...a sensitive soul - I'll take that one.
Hugs!
my eyes are actually green so i don't know if it applies but oh well.
on the test thing mrs b, i'm Gussie Alfreda!
oh my goodness! one of the test told me i should learn japanese!!!
Mine is Blossom Lurline
Werid!
GOd Bless
Yay!!! New nicknames! I will now refer to you as Gussy and Blossom.
You are not allowed to call me Fanny because it's a bad word.
Hugs!
Me.
fannie's not that bad of a word. but anywasy!
Oh yes is is Jodi. Only I can call you by your nicknames. That way I won't be embarrassed but I can embarrass you guys. It works much better that way.
hey! DID YOUR DAD GIVE YOU MY MESSAGE?
Why is that a bad word?
God Bless
i can call you mayglitch mrs.b
heather~ my dad just gave me the message and it's 20 to ten! sorry!
sam~i have no clue
because fanny is another name for bum (whoops...pardon my language)
Jodi...re: the mayglitch comment - that made me cry meanie.
hugs,
mrs. b.
sorry mrs. b!
i hate my nickname anyways.
the gussy one is fine
no prob. I was just kidding!
hugs
me.
Post a Comment
<< Home