Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hi all!


Hey ppl!
I really wanted to put a new post up about this totally awesome story I wrote when I was 6 (it even was illustrated). But the computer acted crazy and it didn't work! So new theme for this post!

Happy 12th Birthday T!!! Love you!

5 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Ohhhhhhhhh. That is so sweet. She is going to be so blessed when she sees it. You are so thoughtful!
Hugs,
Me.

 
At 7:53 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

now i'm sure my sister will kill me because i didn't do one for her. hmmmmmm. at that point i wasn't really into blogging!
anyways!

 
At 8:16 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

YAY!
I love birthdays!
drinks all around!




God BLess

 
At 6:27 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

you're welcome tara!

 
At 6:41 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i love birthday's too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home