Prayer!

Hey people! As many of you may know there is an election tomorrow! We need to be praying and praying some more that the election ends with good results!
People ask me why I care about politics since I can't vote. My answer, "I can't vote but I can pray!"
Even if you can't vote, you can pray! I'm sure of it!
And those of you who can vote, get yourselves into the polling stations and vote!
Anyways! Peace and love!

10 Comments:
THANKS! i'm volunteering today!
pray that we find ppls houses (we're driving ppl to the polls)
and that they all vote the right way!
NICE!
God is so good!
I believe right now in the name of Jesus that he will raise our government to be what HE intended it to be and that our NATION will be an example to all nations!
YES LORD!
God Bless
ps. CONSERVATIVE ALL THE WAY!
ya conservative! i didn't really want to say anything in the post so i wouldn't offend anyone but still that's who i want to win!
so far today we have driven 1 person to the polls, driving 3 big lunches for lots of ppl to different stations, picked up papers, helped out and we're going to drive 2 more ppl in 30 minutes to the poll! praise God! keep praying!
God Bless!
who's stave?....sam im 100% in agreeance with you! oh and jodi and nick too..who's stave?
God is So good...i mean great!
God Bless
serena
Ya who is Stave?
God Bless
stave~ whoever you are, I'm not really comfortable w/ leaving up what you said. i don't know who you are as i said and i know we're all intitled to free speech but i don't think my parents or friends would be very happy to read your comment. all apologies.
hey serena! i was at your school! helpin out!
anyways. don't know who stave is but oh well.
hi sam too!
and nick!
YAH!!!!!!! THE GOOD GUYS WON FOR ONCE!!!
whoops. I mean yay!
ya! it was so exciting! but such a nail biter!!!
i was at a party thing for randy last night! it was scary close!
Post a Comment
<< Home