Monday, January 16, 2006

Another day in the life of me


I need a new post so I'm just gonna write about my day!
I got to sleep in an extra 30 minutes or so. Poor Dad was up at 6:45 teaching a student. Then he got picked up for work.
I did some school though it was pretty hard to stay concentrated on it.
I cleaned my room and then some people came over.
They helped cut down one of our rotten trees in the backyard.
Then they stayed for dinner and dessert.

A lady came over and we gave her a meal we'd prepared for her and her family (her husband's sick).
I worked on a puzzle.
Finished a scribal project thing for school.
Our guests left.
I cleaned the kitchen and then sat down to write this long and boring post about my day!
Love all!

4 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

Nice
I've just been school all day

God Bless

 
At 8:59 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

ya. i do school only 3 days a week so i gotta cram it into those days

 
At 9:31 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

yea you rock!
oh yes the trees. which trees went?
was your scribal project thing the thing where you had to write out an entire book of the bible?
later gator!

 
At 2:57 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

the tree nearest to our house is gone.
yes the whole book of the bible thing. i think i'm gonna do a post about it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home