Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New

New post. Finally. It's been a fairly quiet day.
My friend was over this morning for 30 minutes while her brother had a lesson.
I had a science test and a Bible test.
Yesterday I had a math test!
Yikes!
I went to a meeting last night.
I'm having a meeting tonight.
I'm singing at youth tomorrow (plz pray!).
I'm preparing myself to teach Sunday School in a few weeks.
Other then that, my life is pretty boring right now!

That's all for now<
ME

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, January 10, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

whoa. i'm glad my 'that's all for now' isn't at the level yours is!
lol.
but not :-S
i no know :-S
anyways,
why so many meetings?

 
At 9:27 PM, January 10, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

I'll pray but you don't need it. You'll do awesome at youth!
xox

 
At 2:55 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

wow!
busy busy!
go go go!
where she stops no one knows!
don't worry
you're a way better singer then me so i think you'll be fine!
;-)

love ya

God bless

 
At 4:38 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

my life is pretty normal. now. this is a normal day. you should see a busy day! lol!
i've talked with people a lot and i'm involved in tons of stuff so that's why there's so many meetings! anyways!
love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home