Stiff
Practically every part of my body is stiff today! It's nuts!
Yesterday I had theater. It went good and I was fine until near the end when we tried doing Russian splits with a mini tramp! Ouch! Anyways, it's painful!
I got home and I was so stretched out and everything that I was able to do full splits (not Russian though. And I still can do it today!).
And today J and I delivered a ton of flyers to people's houses. We were near my grandparents house and all the people near there have long driveways! So we walked and delivered for 1 1/2 hours. Thank God that it wasn't raining!!!
Yeah, so now I'm home and my muscles and stuff are so tight I can hardly walk!
Yup, just wanted to share this incredibly interesting piece of information with you!

5 Comments:
I have interesting info for you! T came home from theatre with a pulled side muscle from that silly tramp thing. Then she proceeded to whine about how her tummy hurt for the rest of the day - we all thought she was being a super-baby until she threw up around midnight. whoopsie-daisy! I have no idea why or what that was all about. Just thought I would share.
Hugs!
that's no fun! my bodie;s a bit better today.
are you coming to church? or should i say is tara and nicky coming to church?
actually a week or so ago i wasn't feeling so great after theater at night and i threw up! it's no fun!
you didn't say anything about our romantic walk to Dollar Giant and Little Caesers and Crumbs!
i'm forever hurt!
ya jodi i always end up super stiff and i can never walk...usually from soccer and PE cause i dont stretch properly after..........and poor tara...aww she's so cute.....mrs.b did you watch her throw up? lol
it's getting better every week! though today i;m supa tired! theater, walking, swimming! all back to back
Post a Comment
<< Home