I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 8:19 AM 4 comments
So far we haven't done anything! We're about to have a big breakfast.
We don't celebrate. But we do things on New years like you would do on Christmas. My parents like the boxing day sales.
My Christmas was one of my favorites! I didn't focus on presents or getting at all and I just had fun with family!
I had a good New Years. We had Turkey for supper, and my Grandpa came over.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
So far we haven't done anything! We're about to have a big breakfast.
We don't celebrate. But we do things on New years like you would do on Christmas. My parents like the boxing day sales.
My Christmas was one of my favorites! I didn't focus on presents or getting at all and I just had fun with family!
I had a good New Years. We had Turkey for supper, and my Grandpa came over.
Post a Comment
<< Home