Awesome pics....and allow me to say that I - yes I, am and will only be the true Charlie's Angel. I was the first to be and the best of all angels. I knew every episode from the original shows of the 70s because I acted out every one. Nice try children but the true angel will always be moi - with a capital "M".
3 Comments:
Awesome pics....and allow me to say that I - yes I, am and will only be the true Charlie's Angel. I was the first to be and the best of all angels. I knew every episode from the original shows of the 70s because I acted out every one. Nice try children but the true angel will always be moi - with a capital "M".
Yeah, Awesome pics.Are they doing the Macarina in the picture when people having their arms out?
hehe there's my funny picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home