For Kelsey
*From Kelsey
Hey guys,
Okay so some different car dealerships are doing this Windows Of Hope thing and what that is, is they sponsored some different companies and those companies paint one window in a car dealership and then people vote on their favourite window painting! My Irish dance school got pick by OpenRoad Hyundai so we painted a window there (all the kids from the dance school helped paint it) and if we get the most votes then we win a cash prize which would be really great for us because we would put the money towards helping some of our dancers who qualified for Nationals and Worlds pay for their trip to Nationals which is in Ottawa and Worlds which is in Scotland!!!!!! So I’m asking that you help out and vote four our window! You can vote for it by going to the website that I have put at the bottom of this e-mail. Our window is the Hyundai window and it is done by Stewart School of Irish dance and it is the Jingle Bells window!! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for our window!! Thanks a million!!!!!!
Kelsey
P.S. Our window is the one with the penguins in the sled which is being pulled by the polar bear!!
http://richmondautomall.kinetix.ca/windows-of-hope.html

5 Comments:
Okay, I will ask my mom. It should be a yes.
Awesome, i got a ton of people from my school to vote! I really really really want her to win!
I voted too. What did you mean by people from your school?
her online school
Thanx Anonymous
Post a Comment
<< Home