Sunday, December 10, 2006

Excitement

Wow, I'm so excited to be writing this!

One of my brother's friends, who we've known for quite a few years, gave his life to Jesus on Friday! I'm am just soooooo excited! God is amazing! He even recieved his own Bible which is the same one that my brother has.
My brother's friend came over to our house after attending our church's service for I think the first time. While he was over he was so proud of his new Bible and his newfound faith in Christ. He saw a mini Bible hanging on the tree and loudly proclaimed that the Bible was the best book in the whole world!
Also, at church today, another one of my friend's friends gave their life to the Lord too.

I think it's so cool that I was able to see something as exciting as this happen, despite the fact that I had a really tough weekend.

Anyways, I'm really excited and I pray that I feel this kind of excitement more often!

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, December 10, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

amen.

 
At 10:54 AM, December 11, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Yes, amen.

 
At 5:34 PM, December 15, 2006, Blogger don's blog said...

well I'm more happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home