Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Part...

My part has now changed!

I am now a WHO because they need more Whos. They felt bad that I had to change my part so they're trying to think of something special in the play that I can do to compensate for it!

So yeah, I thought I'd update for you!

God Bless

7 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

What does a WHO do?

 
At 10:09 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Mostly singing. I don't exactly know quite yet...

 
At 11:18 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

You'll be great Jodi. I hope you get to show off your voice with a solo. I was telling my kids that the Whos aren't just for new or younger people because it wouldn't be strong enough. They have to have experienced players in it to make it work. I loved them in the play. I think it will be a fun part.

 
At 12:04 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Yeah, I was thinking about the other people that are playing Whos and it looks like I'm going to be the oldest Who and the 2nd tallest. I think it's going to be a lot of fun

 
At 7:31 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Jy old me that she dosn't wanna be a WHO. What was your part before?

 
At 3:33 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

My part before was a wickersham brother.

 
At 11:15 AM, October 02, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home