Sunday, October 22, 2006

Donald's Birthday Party Pt. 1

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted last. Donald had his birthday party on Friday so I thought I'd post some of the best pictures.

Donald's birthday:
Go fish
*Point and laugh!*
Lotsa laughing:
You look SOOOO happy:

Searching for 5 books:
Arm wrestling!!!

12 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, October 23, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Why is my son picking his eye?? And may I just say that Douglas' hair looks so good? Sorry if that's embarrassing and if you're reading this D, but that's just how it is. Neener, neener.

 
At 6:25 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx!

I guess that's just how it it is!

**Neener~Neener~Yourself**

 
At 6:41 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

@ Barb- I think Nick had something on his eyelash.

 
At 12:19 AM, October 24, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

ok - it's still weird.
and to ring-bearer - neener, neener back again. HA!

 
At 5:58 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Hi cool pics.

 
At 9:27 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Hey Stephanie! I'll check your blog a bit later! No, Joy doesn't have a blog yet.

 
At 3:45 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

That's weird.

 
At 3:45 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Sorry I was just being weird I don't know why i said that.

 
At 6:17 PM, November 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

O.K. Time for a new post!

 
At 11:46 AM, November 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi wasup i am so bored are you oh jesse says hi and wasup and ya so wasup seusical rock's dont you think i love it is so awesome ok ya so wat are you doing oh and tell joy i sed hi and wasup ok ya ok riley i am riley riley bored are you well are you ok ya bi

 
At 12:24 PM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

So who posted as anonymous? I couldn't understand what you were saying because you had no periods in your sentences.
But whatever! So what's new?

 
At 12:15 PM, December 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

He (or she) is saying that Jesse says hi, that seussical rocks, to say hi to Joy, and that he's bored.

Although when your anonymous, it's hard to say who your saying hi for.

If you get me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home