Monday, September 25, 2006

Life

Yes, I have neglected my poor blog for far too long. I've been very busy but most of the things I've been doing are too boring to post about (school, lessons, work, etc).
-I've been babysitting twice a week for a five year old and a 3 month old.
-I've been trying to do school 6 days a week!
-At youth group last week we had a movie night.
-I've started my 9th year of piano lessons and my 1st year of voice lessons.
-I'm still in theatre which is good. I should find out my part in the next 1-3 days. And other then that I don't know what else I've been doing.

A few pictures to make things more exciting:

Babysitting:

Hahaha they are doing school:


And a picture of me that was taken right after theatre and voice:

12 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, you seem busy!

Let me know what part you get in theatre!

 
At 4:37 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I will...I'm hoping to make a post about it. Depending if it's a good part or not.

 
At 5:25 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!
If its a bad part you still have to tell me!

 
At 5:28 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Haha, I'll tell you no matter what. Hopefully I'll find out soon! I'm really and excited...

 
At 7:28 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Don't you havr to do school?
Tell Jy "nice picture".

 
At 7:29 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Whoops forgot to ask this before
Who si your voice teacher?

 
At 3:34 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i do school too but not at the table with donald and joy.
my teacher's name is elaine.

 
At 11:14 AM, October 02, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Oh I get it. Okay my brothers voice teacher is Barry.

 
At 12:27 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Yeah, I know who Barry is! Two of his kids are in theatre too.

 
At 2:46 PM, October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much school!

jy

 
At 11:41 AM, October 07, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

~I like school!~

 
At 12:18 PM, December 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Boo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home