A friend is patient, A friend is kind. A friend does not envy, A friend does not boast, A friend is not proud. A friend is not rude, A friend is not self-seeking, A friend is not easily angered, A friend keeps no record of wrongs. A friend does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. A friend always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
A friend never fails.
WOW! I just realized how powerful my own words (aka. God's words) are
4 Comments:
awwwwwwwww!
Awesome Jodi!!!!!
Amazing
So in other words
A friend is patient, A friend is kind. A friend does not envy, A friend does not boast, A friend is not proud. A friend is not rude, A friend is not self-seeking, A friend is not easily angered, A friend keeps no record of wrongs. A friend does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. A friend always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
A friend never fails.
WOW!
I just realized how powerful my own words (aka. God's words) are
WOW!
I think i jus might put that on me own blog
LOVE YOU!
God Bless
Sweet Sam! I really like it!
Post a Comment
<< Home