Love Feast!
Last night was the Love Feast Valentine's fundraiser at our church! It went soooooooo well! I went early and helped make food, pour pepper (oh I sneezed so many times after that), make coffee, etc.
I helped at the money/donation table for a bit and soon we began serving. We served lasagna, salad, bread and drinks (and brownies for dessert).
We played fun games and then we had guests "Mildred and Harold." HAHA! It was really great.
I left at around 10:30ish.
We raised soooo much (like over $500 dollars!!!).
Praise God for that!
BYE!

7 Comments:
As hard as you works I am so glad you thought it went well. I was so blessed by your work in the kitchen and Jodi, just how much you are willing to give of yourself is astounding. Your personality sometimes reminds me of God. He loves us so much that He just longs to serve us and see us happy. I pray that you would continue to grow to be more like Him and that He would teach you at the same time about balance. About saying no to certain things to keep you healthy and happy. I love you tons!
Thanks Salina! I find such joy in helping people but lately I've noticed that it's taken a toll on my life. I'm constantly tired and exhausted! I have said no to things lately, it's hard, but i've done it!
Thanks so much for everything Salina!
You're are very awesome!
Jodi
We need a new post!!!! Hey, Jodi, you are wonderful!!!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!
WE need a new post???? you mean, I need a new post
true, but we need a new one to read!!!!
okay, i got a new post. whoopie
collin-
Isn't it! I think after costs from the dinner we raised well over 400 hundred! It's so cool!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home