Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Odd pic

HAHAHA! I found this in my search for something to post!!! Enjoy!

20 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger makinghisnamegreat said...

Nice pictures, girls!!!!

 
At 12:37 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Oh that's so cute! It's like you're saying - "You can't see me, you can't see me!"

 
At 9:58 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Nice Picture!!

 
At 11:41 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

Ahahahaha!

That's awesome!


God Bless

 
At 3:17 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Thanks everyone!!! I wonder if Heather has seen it? HMMMM...

 
At 8:02 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Yes, it is Jodi and Heather, or Heather and Jodi or however you'd put it, Nick.

haha!

Bye

 
At 9:06 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Thanks Collin,

Even though you can't see our face!

 
At 9:37 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jjgfghtfrjth

 
At 11:31 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger makinghisnamegreat said...

nice post, Donald, I think

 
At 8:03 AM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

SHAME ON DONALD

 
At 12:26 PM, February 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:| :{ :[ :) :(

 
At 12:27 PM, February 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

 
At 12:54 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

ahhh don and joy!! naughty kids

 
At 7:46 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

That's sooooo true Collin!
You're so smart!

 
At 2:58 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

ah, sure. i guess i'm smart. um, you smarter

 
At 2:58 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

cuz you in grade 10 and i am in grade 9

 
At 10:54 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I'm not extremely intelligent. Really.
You are smart! It's true Collin!

 
At 8:24 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

thanks serena!
What is our beautiful features? our hair?

 
At 10:23 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

I STILL can't believe you out that pic of me up!

 
At 8:00 AM, March 10, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

HAHA! I PUT IT UP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home