Friday, March 03, 2006

Bb-sitting

So, I baby-sat tonight. At the H's old house!
I watched two little girls and their two cats.
Nothing much at the house has changed. The only room that was repainted was Sam's old room. But everything else seemed the same.
These people even had their furniture arranged almost the same way as the H's had in the living room.
Well, I thought it was pretty interesting that I would baby-sit at their old house, so I thought I'd blog it down!
Later.

8 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

WHAT?
My old house?
townhouse?
or the one on blackstock?
weird!


God BLess

 
At 11:07 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

How did that get arranged? Those two girls are adorable. I just love them. That would have been weird. I told their mom that I have pictures of Holly's birthday in her living room. It's so weird.

 
At 9:14 AM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

@ Sam! The one on Blackstock!

 
At 9:17 AM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Well the family had wanted to get me to baby-sit for quite awhile but they never had the chance.
so they called me last week and we arranged it.
they're really cute kids and I'm most glad that they went to sleep. The last baby-sitter they had didn't get the kids to sleep so they never called her again!

 
At 12:50 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

cool.

 
At 3:42 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yup!

 
At 8:55 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

sweeeeeeeeeet.
i haven't babysitted in forvever

 
At 3:05 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I know you haven't baby-sat in awhile. U and I talked about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home