I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 5:05 PM 8 comments
hahahaThats awesomeThat totally meSometimesGod Bless
that's me too. i go everywhere! except i don't buy that much!
haha, guys just don't know what they're missing!
okay, i gotta admit that malls aren't always fun. the music gives me headaches and the lights burn my eyes. but after the day's all done i'm usally happy to have gotten a new addition to my wardrobe that i'll wear for a LONG time!
and then you give it to me!-Joy
that's awesome! where'd you get that?
Oooooooo..."Shop 'til you dropShake it 'til you break itMove it 'til you lose itShop, shop"!
I got it from my friend from Online School. Haha! It's great!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
hahaha
Thats awesome
That totally me
Sometimes
God Bless
that's me too.
i go everywhere!
except i don't buy that much!
haha, guys just don't know what they're missing!
okay, i gotta admit that malls aren't always fun.
the music gives me headaches and the lights burn my eyes.
but after the day's all done i'm usally happy to have gotten a new addition to my wardrobe that i'll wear for a LONG time!
and then you give it to me!
-Joy
that's awesome! where'd you get that?
Oooooooo...
"Shop 'til you drop
Shake it 'til you break it
Move it 'til you lose it
Shop, shop"!
I got it from my friend from Online School.
Haha! It's great!
Post a Comment
<< Home