Friday, March 17, 2006

Ha

Haha this clip is really funny!

http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/

8 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

That is hilarious!!!! But what is Devil Ducky???

Oh and one more time!!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jodi(with an I)
Happy Birthday to you!!!
And many more!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:05 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

It is so funny! My friend sent me the link and I'm not sure what Devil ducky is.
thanks for making my birthday super special! love!!!

 
At 11:09 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Your amazing Jodi. If you call super special, cleaning up after 30 kids and helping them shove bananas into faces and pretending your vomiting and then helping little ones pretend their toilets, then girlfriend - YOU BE CRAZY!! I'm just kidding...I still think your amazing for spending your birthday working at Gen-X. Big hugs!!! me.

 
At 11:00 AM, March 18, 2006, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

hehehe
I've seen that one before!


God BLess

 
At 12:46 PM, March 18, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Ya, yesterday made me realize how much I focus on me and me alone! I need to stop thinking about myself and help others to make a difference in the world. So Gen-X was my small way of making a difference and not focusing on myself!
thanks!

 
At 1:42 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

that is funny and creepy Jodi!!!

 
At 1:43 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jodi!!

 
At 3:17 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

it is quite long! lol but pretty funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home