Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New post

I was told I needed a new post but I really didn't know what to write about. I have ideas but not enough time to fulfull those ideas on the blog.
I feel like I haven't done lots of stuff since New Years past. Life's back to normal I guess.
J got baptised on Sunday
I went out to someone's house for dinner on Monday
Started school on Tuesday (oh joy :-{)
Went to J's bowling today.

What else do I write about? Life's back to normal and normal is boring.

IDEAS!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

hmmmmmmmmmm . . .
normal isn't always boring. I usually find it to be nice. I hate changes. they suck bad. usually.

you can write about . . . i dunno. stuff that you want. Or like. Or want to do some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home