I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 6:51 PM 5 comments
whoa. that was random!
YAY!
it was random! i had fun with it!
Congratulations. And in honour of that. I think you should do a hundred things. Are you stuck for something to do? I could give you 100 things to do at my house. HA HA
a hundred FUN things???? then i'd do those hundred things at your house!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
whoa. that was random!
YAY!
it was random! i had fun with it!
Congratulations. And in honour of that. I think you should do a hundred things. Are you stuck for something to do? I could give you 100 things to do at my house. HA HA
a hundred FUN things???? then i'd do those hundred things at your house!
Post a Comment
<< Home