Banquet!
Did anyone who went to the banquet have as much fun as I did??? I had fun with the food, games, serving desserts, singing, and laughing a lot!
Next year, for people who didn't come and for people who want to come again, we're having another banquet!!! It'll be a great fun time!
God Bless

9 Comments:
so flipp'in good!
of course it was SAM.
anyways . . .
I was so glad that my classmates came! And they seemed to enjoy themselves too!
and i sounded "great" when i was singing. Jodi you rocked!
i'm glad that your mike was louder than mine :-)
i'm done.
heather you were great!!! even if the mike wasn't turned up i could hear you and you were good
you guys were SO GOOD! *said in the voise of CheerLeader*
it was fun! ya!
so good!
Jodis, i think your mom took some pictures at the Christmas banquet, you should put some on!
okay i'll check
I had fun!!!!! Well, until Nya said she thought she was going to throw up. Oh, and it wasn't very fun when Holly had a freak-fit. Oh, I didn't like it when Mrs. Hubbard stole my prize by screaming louder (even though I had already won one). But....I HAD TURKEY!!!
Luv 2 all.
(ps. Jodi & Hedder were awesome - the little bit I saw and Sammy-Jo..well, need I say more?)
aww thanks mrs. b! sorry u missed out a a bunch
Post a Comment
<< Home