Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tired!

Yesterday I had 3 1/2 hours of theater to start off the day! We learned swing dancing which takes a lot of energy! I'm thankful my partner just wanted to lead me and knew what he was doing.

Right after theater we went out and delivered flyers to a hundred or more houses.

Dad picked up the M's from school and they helped us with the last bit.

We went home and hung out for about half an hour and then left to go to the Bs for a dinner thing.

Right after we ate we went to the Hs and worked on a dance (that was too complicated to learn so we gave up).

So we went to the Ss and watched White Christmas. The whole thing too! I was so cramped on the couch but that was okay. The movie ended at around 10:00 and I got to bed around 11:00.

I was so exhausted I slept till 11:00 today!!! Let's just say my body's a little tired!

P.S. Here's something to read Mrs. B!

5 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

nice!
i'm in so much pain!

 
At 5:42 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

yea i was in your day!
go me.
I'm sorry that i squished you on the couch.
Do you even remember what i was laughing about then almost chocked for?
cause i don't

 
At 6:55 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i'm in a bit of pain too, sam. it was hard work, but fun!

we were laughing because we tried to split the rice crispie and you got a teenie piece and i got a huge piece!

 
At 8:49 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger mayglitch said...

Ooooooooooooo I saw my name! I'm so excited!!!!!! And I'm so thrilled I've had something new to read. And I'm really pumped that I was at the dinner thing and I'm so happy that you got a rice crispie square. Ok....I'm done being positive now. Thanks Jodi!

 
At 9:36 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

your welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home