Monday, November 14, 2005

Friends revised

And friends are friends forever If the Lord's the Lord of them And a friend will not say never 'Cause the welcome will not end Though it's hard to let you go In the Father's hands we know That a lifetime's not too long To live as friends
~Friends
Michael W. Smith

6 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lOVE!
~Heather

 
At 1:51 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger mayglitch said...

That's awesome Jodi!!! I love that song so much. I used to listen to it when I was your guys age - I million years ago-lol.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
(ps - I actually got to see him sing it live in the 80's when I saw him at an Amy Grant concert at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre).

 
At 5:45 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

That's really cool mrs. b! michael w. smith is awesome!

 
At 11:26 AM, December 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats awesome!

 
At 7:47 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats sweet. i love michael w. smith

 
At 7:49 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just realized that i already commented before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home