Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Do you know?




Do you know that I love music?
Do you know I love to sing?

Do you know love dancing?
Did you know I wanna be your friend?
I want to be your shoulder when you need to have a good cry!

We can hang out some time. No matter where that is.
I love you and that's what matters! Don't try and change my mind!

~Me




10 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

AWE!
that's so cute!

 
At 5:15 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
feel the love. You can cry on my shoulder anytime!

 
At 5:40 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

it doesn't ryme and it doesn't make sense but that's what i wuz feelin so i wrote it down!
LOVE U!

 
At 10:02 AM, November 17, 2005, Blogger mayglitch said...

That's beautiful Jodi! Aren't blogs great to unload your thoughts?

You go girl!
Hugs,

 
At 6:17 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

ya totally, mrs. b!

 
At 8:09 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

look at my blog! my new post rocks!

 
At 8:51 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

do ya know that there's hardly anyone on my blog ever(cept sam, heather and mrs. b)

 
At 9:09 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

and Lili, and sometimes Collin (i think)

 
At 9:23 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger makinghisnamegreat said...

and mom and dad and . . .

 
At 9:32 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

okay okay whatever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home