Saturday, November 19, 2005

Volunteering!

Today I volunteered at the local mall's Resource Fair. It was pretty fun! I painted like 30+ kid's faces and one old guy's too. I handed out papers and just helped where ever need. Lots of fun! Now I'm super tired though and am ready to sleep! Oh, and we even recieved a hand-clap for helping!

5 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

heather and salina were there!
ya it was pretty fun! except painting an old guy's face! that was just scary!

no i'm not coming to fuel

 
At 11:43 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

yeah go us! We rock

 
At 7:43 AM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yup yup yup! go me! go you!

 
At 8:19 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

GOOD JOB!

 
At 9:05 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

THANKS SAM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home