New post
Okay, finally a new post! Yes, it's the same old story, I'm busy busy busy!
Anyways, things are going good! I'm getting set for Christmas! Actually I got nearly all my shopping done today! That's always a good thing!
Two days ago we put up the tree and got things ready for Christmas. And for all of you who don't know, I'm going to be gone at Christmas time. I'm going to V, W (yes another V) to visit my grandparents! It should be fun!
I'm still doing theater. That's lots of fun. I'm playing a boy and a girl in every performance we're going to do! It's pretty crazy!
Well, I wrote a new post about stuff and now it's time to go! Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!
you didn't tell me that you're going to be gone on Christmas!
i'm hurt
i'm sorry i didn't tell u but i just found out (sorta) and i haven't told anyone but relatives
oooooooh i c
sorta
no i'm still hurt.
but i love you anyways!
don't be hurt. it's not my choice
Post a Comment
<< Home