I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 11:21 AM 14 comments
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!oh mani'm peeing my pants!!!!!!!!
don't even FART in the forest!HAHAHA
don't u love them! hey does nicky know i have a blog?
omigosh i love that church sign!!!it rocks!
it's so funny! there was one more but it was about beer so i didn't put it on
HAHA I LOVE IT!
i don't know i have everyones links on mine!
ya! so which pic is everyone's fav?
CHURCH ONE!
me too!
THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME CHURCH TO POST A SIGN LIKE THAT. I BET EVEN GOD WAS LAUGHING!!!xoxoxo
ya! if our church did that i'd be surprised
that would be awesome!
it would! so sam, what's your favorite pic?
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
oh man
i'm peeing my pants!!!!!!!!
don't even FART in the forest!
HAHAHA
don't u love them! hey does nicky know i have a blog?
omigosh i love that church sign!!!
it rocks!
it's so funny! there was one more but it was about beer so i didn't put it on
HAHA I LOVE IT!
i don't know
i have everyones links on mine!
ya!
so which pic is everyone's fav?
CHURCH ONE!
me too!
THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME CHURCH TO POST A SIGN LIKE THAT. I BET EVEN GOD WAS LAUGHING!!!
xoxoxo
ya! if our church did that i'd be surprised
that would be awesome!
it would!
so sam, what's your favorite pic?
Post a Comment
<< Home