Pictures of me (and a few others)
Hey all! Pictures of mostly me! And a few others!The first picture was taken in my room and I think the light was off so that's why my eyes look so scary.
The 2nd is me and my brother. My brother decided he wanted to ruin the picture with a interesting smile.
3rd: I was lying on the couch and was having fun taking pictures.
Last:
This on was taken before the fall festival at church. I'm sure you know the others in that picture. If not then well I can tell you!
That's all for now! LOVE



11 Comments:
weird, gorgous (& strange smile indeed, your bro) beautiful, pretty and WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENDED TO MY HAIR??!? as in my hair, yous looks fine.
too chute!!!!! chute? I meant cute!
nothing really. i think u just had your hair in half pony tail and half nothing
awe
you look SO hot jodi!
:-)
thanks sam
your well come
thanks! chute? cum? what?
Hi from Julie ( the textbook lady).
Thanks for letting me into a little bit of "your world." It is so cool how you can get to know someone just a little through the computer. Nice pictures. You used my favorite color - pink - every shade possible. Way to go.
your welcome
who's Julie?
a lady from the school i'm with for online school
Post a Comment
<< Home