SPANISH!
| You Should Learn Spanish |
![]() Knowing Spanish will bring you tons of possiblities for jobs and travel. Bárbaro! |
What Language Should You Learn?
I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
| You Should Learn Spanish |
![]() Knowing Spanish will bring you tons of possiblities for jobs and travel. Bárbaro! |
6 Comments:
"Bárbaro!" That's me in Spanish!!!
Thanks for thinking about me!
Hugs,
Mrs. B. (Barbaro in Spanish-
Barbara in English)
xoxoxo
cool! will I see you at church today mrs. barbaro?
Yes! and you did! and by the way - WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET AT 7:38 AM - I was still sleeping.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
hahahaha.
i woke up at 7:00am on saturday!
it was before theater. i get up at 7 like every morning!
oh wow! you're learning a ton of languages
Post a Comment
<< Home