I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
Monday, September 19, 2005
The Before-I-Left pictures
H and me and my brother and sister a bit before I left. Me looking totally wierd (hehe heather!) at the airport! Getting ready to leave! But hey it was only like 4:30 in the morning!!!
Ok. Comment time for picture number 1.: 1st one of you and your Dad...If you could draw one of those balloons the first one over your head would say: "FREEDOM, hee, hee, hee." The one over Daddy's head would say, "Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when she'll be back again - Oh babe, I hate to see you go".
20 Comments:
ha it's me. ah it's me!
anyways. cool
HEATHER!
Ok. Comment time for picture number 1.:
1st one of you and your Dad...If you could draw one of those balloons the first one over your head would say: "FREEDOM, hee, hee, hee." The one over Daddy's head would say, "Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when she'll be back again - Oh babe, I hate to see you go".
haha! mrs b! actually i was really sad about leaving but really excited at the same time!
nanananana. thought bubbles
bubbles
MY BUBBLES!
kissing bubbles! haha your bubble. maria burst! haha
haha very funny.
Now i've got that bubble-bursting diesese.
yup i guess you have bubble bursting disease! funny!
ouch it hurts to type! hurt my hand bad wagh
what's 'bad wagh'?
bad wah! oops!
that still makes no sense.
i hurt my hand bad! WAH!
what did you do to your hand?
i was spinning around and hit it on the corner of the fridge and it puffed up and got red and their was a big bump
that was silly. Don't do that. You get hurt doing that.
i did get hurt but that was a week and a half ago. so yeah. the pain is long past.
that's good
yeah. now i'm in pain over theater!
Post a Comment
<< Home