Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nobody!

Nobody seems to be checking my blog! Boo hoo! Comment! PLEASE!

8 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

COMMENT!
te he he he!

love

 
At 4:56 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

great comment sam!

 
At 6:49 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THAT!
SOOO GOOOOOD!
na, bye

 
At 9:02 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hi t and h! LOVE

 
At 10:35 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger UnKle K said...

COMMENTSCOMMMENTSCOMMENTS....

miss the pictures!

 
At 10:40 AM, September 17, 2005, Blogger makinghisnamegreat said...

Hey, Jodi I am commenting. Yes, add more pictures! But of course we have been keeping you busy!! HEE HEE. I love you Jodi so much!!!

Mom

 
At 12:23 PM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yeah i'll work on pictures! but right now i'm super duper busy! sleepovers, parties, working, church, sunday school, nursery, projector, theater, possible nother job, piano, school, youth group and trying to fit in a few more things! so that will hopefully be something i fit in! k!

 
At 11:32 PM, September 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home