Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy!

Hey all! School has started and I am soooooooooo busy! I'm working and baby-sitting, I have youth, homeschool group, christmas play practice, chores, school of course, church, piano and theater! Plus a few little things! What are your schedules like? I need a new post and I know it's pretty dumb but maybe you can answer that question! LOVE!

4 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, September 13, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

Well.. i've got school, youth, church, i'm hoing to be in the christmas play for church, church, housework, and homework.
I think that's it....
later!

 
At 7:39 PM, September 13, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

you said church twice!

 
At 6:49 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i did oops

 
At 9:15 AM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i guess only heather and i are busy! noone else seems to comment here at least

 

Post a Comment

<< Home