Monday, September 19, 2005

Cap Bridge

Here I am at Cap Bridge! It's so cool but a long, long way down! If anyone ever wants to go there with me, I have a membership!

6 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

LOOK IT"S JODI AGAIN!

 
At 6:29 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yup

 
At 11:23 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger mayglitch said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm dizzy! More so than normal! I don't do heights. Take that picture away! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm falling.........CRASH!!! SMASH! CLUD! SMACK! THUD!

 
At 9:00 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

you won't fall! you should hae seen what my uncle did! he took a video of someone at the top and then made screaming sounds and made the camera jiggle and look like the guy fell off! ahh! sorry if it's making you dizzy

 
At 10:10 PM, September 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't fall Mrs. B i'll miss you too much if you do!

 
At 10:12 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yeah really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home