Sunday, August 20, 2006

Crazy neighbours

So, as many of you know. My parents are away for the weekend and Salina is staying with me. We've had a lot of fun together.

Yesterday (Saturday) we went and saw CATS (don't ever see it, it's a waste of time and money). Then we hung out at my house. Made a goodbye card for someone. We picked up another person and went to a party at Boston Pizza. After that we rented a movie and watched it at the house that Melanie's staying at.

We got home at about 11:00. It took me about an hour to settle down to go to bed. After going to bed I started hearing and lot of yelling, swearing and noise coming from a party from across the street. I ignored it and it quieted down by about 1:00. I believe I fell asleep for a bit. Then at 1:30 I heard some cars driving away and a lot of yelling and screaming. You could tell that everyone at the party (who all seemed to be male) were very drunk. Again it quieted down so I dozed off again. All of sudden I hear all this laughter and swearing that seemed right outside. I look out my windom and see a group of 6 or 7 guys in the middle of the street chasing and hitting each other with my dad's guitar lesson sign. I wasn't sure what to do. They continued to hit each other with the sign right across the street on a grass patch over there. The went over to the school parking lot and proceeded to ram the sign into fences, posts and anything else. I finally went and got Salina and we called the cops. I didn't see the cops but I'm sure the guys were caught because it go really quiet.
This morning when we drove past the school we saw that the front garden had been torn up pretty bad too.

So this was my nice evening. I didn't fall asleep until about 3:30 and then I got up at 7:00. Praise God we were safe!

P.S. Mom and Dad, if you're reading this. We're both safe. The sign may never be seen again and even if we do see it I believe it will be beyond repair. Love you.


1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Wow! Were you tired after?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home