Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What do ya think?



What do you think of this pic of my hair! *Hehe*

12 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

Ohhhhhhh pretty!!

 
At 3:19 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

Very pretty hair.

(nicer thank Joys)

 
At 7:33 PM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how mean:(


Joy

 
At 9:31 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hmmm? what are you talking bout

 
At 5:04 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know.Holly what did you mean by nicer thank joys.

 
At 5:52 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

I meant nicer than Joy's.
As in Joy has messy hair.

 
At 9:01 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger *Keather* said...

coooooooool

 
At 10:30 AM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* how mean:(

:( :( :( :(



JO (joy)

 
At 11:39 AM, April 15, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

oh Joy. you're making me cry. now, now, don't sniff. i think you have beautiful hair! (and an even better dimple) *giggle*

 
At 12:10 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

holly, that's not nice! joy has nice hair

 
At 12:43 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

I know I was just joking.

(Joy you should know what I mean by your hair as in what happened I thought you would have remembered)

 
At 6:00 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

okay,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home