Friday, April 07, 2006

3D Supa Star

13 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! when were you in my room?

lol


Joy

 
At 10:41 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger mayglitch said...

oooooh Jodi! you be busted!

 
At 8:12 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

joy, you knew i was in your room! I was baby-sitting two kids in there!!!!
so there!

 
At 12:13 PM, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right, Jodi. I remember that too!!!! Love you

Mom

 
At 12:14 PM, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I asked you to get out of my room

lol

Joy

 
At 2:21 PM, April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!

lol

That's funny!!!

Holly

 
At 2:22 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

I went anonymous on purpose by the way.

 
At 6:59 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

why?

 
At 5:26 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger GottaAct said...

I don't know I just wanted to for some reason.

 
At 5:27 PM, April 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a poem I made up.

Joy is so nice
Because she ate my rice
Why did she eat my rice
Becasue she's nice.

Joy

 
At 6:00 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

joy could you please stop writing mean or wierd things on my blog! PLEASE

 
At 9:54 AM, April 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey:( I didn't write that poem you did on the way to seattle



jy

 
At 9:55 AM, April 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

imjo. how mean



jy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home