Okay, You are such a beautiful girl, but not only on the outside but inside. You have a sweet spirit and are beautiful inside too!! Don't think otherwise
3 against one! I say you're pretty too. In this picture, however, I think you are more cute...in a pouty, boo-boo face kind of way. Hugs, Mrs. B. xoxoxox
10 Comments:
YEA IT"S JODI!!!!!!!!!!
SHE"S SOOOO PRETTY!
JODI YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine but i can think otherwise
Okay, You are such a beautiful girl, but not only on the outside but inside. You have a sweet spirit and are beautiful inside too!! Don't think otherwise
see! two against one!
So there Jodi!
whatever
AJHHHHAOERUH:OW$E*Y%VG(#*
3 against one! I say you're pretty too. In this picture, however, I think you are more cute...in a pouty, boo-boo face kind of way.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
xoxoxox
boo boo face?
hahahahahahhahqahahahaha!
yup haha very funny! craazy
Post a Comment
<< Home