Fun quiz
Toilet paper over or under the roll - How do you prefer? Over I guess. I don't really care! It all depends on how I put the roll on and that varys everytime!
What as the last beverage you consumed that you had to pay for? The last drink. Maybe a root tea(hehe h!), sorry root beer.
Favourite Movie: I like National Treasure a lot!
Favourite Chips: I love dill pickle and ketchup.
Favourite Chocolate Bar: I like Oh Henry!
Favourite colour: BLUE!!!
Favourite way to relax:Having a nice long nap or reading a nice long book or hanging out with my friends!
What book are you reading right now? I'm reading some school book about a girl and her dressing like a boy in the 1800s or something like that.
What are you doing this morning? Doing school.
What are you doing this afternoon? I'm going to maybe go to my sises bowling and then go to youth I think.
.What are you doing tonight? I guess I'll sleep! Sleep is always good!
What are you getting Mrs. B for her birthday? You know I haven't gotten a gift yet! Bad me! I'll work on it!

5 Comments:
No pressure Jodi. I can wait.
Sorry you couldn't come to bowling. I hope babysitting went ok.
Also, I didn't know they made Dill Pickle-Ketchup chips. Wow! What a combination!
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
At a marriage conference, the majority said OVER is better than UNDER. For those who think about these deep issues (or tissues), over is easier to use, unless your roller spins to easy or your paper is too heavy, then you have to go under. Of course, when you live down UNDER (Australia of course) where things spin the opposite direction, they have to use the kind of rolls that spin in the opposite direction-----------------------------------------------------------------------Just Kidding (except that things do spin in the opposite direction--like whirl pools in rivers and hurricans (or typhoons--as they call them).
Oh yes, Toilets in Australia spin in the opposite direction too.
I learned about toilets spinning the other way at school in Science.
that's wierd.
GIRFT!!! that's a great word!
H~eather~
i never really realized there was a difference in the way water in the toilets spin. hmmm
Post a Comment
<< Home