Blog tag!
You do the quiz, put it on your blog, and then add a question or two and
send it to someone else who has a blog.Here you go!
Q. how many pictures of you do you have?
A. 100s or more
Q. how many times have YOU moved?
A. 8
Q. how old were you when you learned your ABC's?
A. 1 1/2 or 1
Q. do you think these Q's are too hard?
A. no not at all
Q. how many computers are in your house?
A. my home home there is 1 and I just got a new laptop too. So I guess soon to be 2.
Q. what were you thinking about 15 minutes ago?
A. What to write H in an email! LOve you H!
Q. I think __________________ is cool because?
A. I think my parents are cool because well I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them and I think that's pretty cool!
Q. I think __________________ is gross because?
A. Tim, some of the times! He says the wierdest and grossest things to me!
Q. How old were you when you lost your last baby tooth?
A. 10
Q. How long is the longest you've been away from home?
A. almost 3 months! But I'm coming home in like 4 DAYS!
Okay now all you gotta do is copy and paste this into your blog and away it'll go! soon the whole world'll have it!

13 Comments:
good job!
LOVE!!!!!!
FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!
By the way... who's tim??
~Heather
tim oh you know him! well he's from around here! i'm sure i told you about him. right?
No.
That is okay Heather, I don't know too much either. I am sure that we will find out more when Jodi gets here.
heather know!
he's the one that was at the picnic that was so well goofy
maybe
you know heather! you know you know! you know! okay the guy at the picnic that went on the hike with the other teenagers that said wierd and strange and funny stuff to me!
maybe.
hahhqahahahha.
see you in THREE days!
YOU KNOW HEATHER
okay. if you say so.
TWO DAYS!!!!!
~Heather
heather you know!
okay.
Negative ONE DAY!
hahahhqhahahah!
~Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home