At the farm!



Here are some pictures of me at the farm that I stayed at for the wedding! My aunt's parent's farm. One picture is of me near my aunt's parent's pretend fort and cannon! Those were pretty cool! I also went swimming in their pond (a pretty nice one too!) with C (my cousin)! We had a lot of fun there!
On the other is a picture of me driving a 4-wheeler! Yes, I'm actually driving! Me and 2 17-year-olds wanted to go for a ride but neither wanted to drive so I did! It was super fun! Especially the fact that I was driving 2 people around that already had their license! ME

3 Comments:
ha ha ha! I love the look on your face in the second pic!
wah i know! it was so hot! i couldn't find a good pic so I just did that one!
ok so far your summer has been way more fun than mine
Post a Comment
<< Home