Saturday, July 16, 2005

Greedy!


Aren't we greedy little children! This is us after our group leader gave us each a big full candy bag!
These two were in my first five day club! The guy on the left is Joe! He is 15 (and doesn's really look it!)! He totally reminded me of D at times! He even had the same Bible as D! You know, the one that Rick O wrote!!! The girl in the middle was Julie! She's 17! Then me!
Our group we called the J's cause all of our names started with J's! Joe, Julie and me! I was little J cause I'm the youngest (scary huh!), Julie was big J and Joe was GI Joe! We had a lot of fun together! Julie and I were cabin buddies! Shared a lot of laughs together! Well God Bless you all!
MEE (LITTLE J!)

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, July 16, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

wow that's a lot of candy

 
At 8:22 PM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yeah really! we took what we called "the greedy pic!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home