Saturday, July 16, 2005

Wedding!

Hey everyone! Boy, I love digital pics!
Here I am at a wedding that I went to! My aunt's brother got married! All the bride's maids and the bride were going to get their hair done at a salon and somebody didn't want to go so I got to go in their place! It was really fun! I got to flip through some awesome hair magazines and pick out which hair style I wanted! Much fun!
The wedding went really well! Here in the picture I was waiting for the wedding pictures to all be taken! Love!
ME

6 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, July 16, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

I've got one word for you,"HOT!"
That's such a great picture of you!

 
At 8:23 PM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i'm not hot heather! hot is like you or sam or somebody1

 
At 2:06 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger *Keather* said...

what in the world are you talking about!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Lili and I both saw it and said you
look gorgeous!

 
At 9:43 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

whatev@

 
At 11:32 AM, July 18, 2005, Blogger mayglitch said...

Georgeous Jodi!
Mrs. B.

 
At 9:14 PM, July 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww u look like a model

 

Post a Comment

<< Home