I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Piano
I have a piano festival coming up in less then a week and it's starting to stress me out a bit because I'm not completely prepared for it. Could you all pray that God would give me the strength I need to prepare for this festival? Thanks, Me
I'll pray too but I just bet you are prepared way more than you think you are and you'll do great. I don't know why you worry - I know you'll always do great. You should be me.-lol.
B.T.W., thanks for the card. No problem. I get stressed out about doing too much but it's not you it's me. Sounds cliche but it's true.
Could you also pray that we can get a better piano for Jodi. Our old electronic piano is breaking down which is not helping with the practicing. She really needs a proper piano
7 Comments:
sure I'll pray for you.
lol
j?
I'll pray too but I just bet you are prepared way more than you think you are and you'll do great. I don't know why you worry - I know you'll always do great. You should be me.-lol.
B.T.W., thanks for the card. No problem. I get stressed out about doing too much but it's not you it's me. Sounds cliche but it's true.
See ya tomorrow!
Could you also pray that we can get a better piano for Jodi. Our old electronic piano is breaking down which is not helping with the practicing. She really needs a proper piano
Thanks
Oh, by the way, she is really playing well.
luv you all! thank you
thank ya
fuzzy peach eh? lol! you little strawberry marshmellow!
I love Fuzzy Peaches I'm going to buy some today thank you.
Your Welcome Jo.
Post a Comment
<< Home