I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 6:58 PM 10 comments
No Serena. J means me, I'm sure. Thanks J. You're my sunshine too.
I didn't really specify who my sunshine was but I think my sunshine is anyone and everyone who has touched my life! LOVE YOU SUNSHINES!
You didn't have to specify anyone J. I know it had to be me! But we can make other people feel good by saying it's them too. (*giggle*)
I like sunshine!It's been so sunny latelyMy house is boiling hot thoughtlove&Blessings
j - new blog at mayglitch. important holiday!!
oh it's been soooo beautiful out lately! i luv it!!! yestreday was so hot i was sweating just after playing piano! lol.
Yesterday I had an awful sore throat.I love the Sunshine.You are my sunshine my only sunshine la la la la la la la la la!
you're all beautiful! i love you all!
Thank You. You are too!
i'ts ok serena. like jodi said, we're all beautiful! in fact, since Foot Day is over maybe we should have a Beautiful People day, starring.....US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, I have to go to bed now before I get humbled in a painful way.luv u
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
No Serena. J means me, I'm sure. Thanks J. You're my sunshine too.
I didn't really specify who my sunshine was but I think my sunshine is anyone and everyone who has touched my life!
LOVE YOU SUNSHINES!
You didn't have to specify anyone J. I know it had to be me! But we can make other people feel good by saying it's them too. (*giggle*)
I like sunshine!
It's been so sunny lately
My house is boiling hot thought
love&Blessings
j - new blog at mayglitch. important holiday!!
oh it's been soooo beautiful out lately! i luv it!!! yestreday was so hot i was sweating just after playing piano! lol.
Yesterday I had an awful sore throat.
I love the Sunshine.
You are my sunshine my only sunshine la la la la la la la la la!
you're all beautiful! i love you all!
Thank You. You are too!
i'ts ok serena. like jodi said, we're all beautiful! in fact, since Foot Day is over maybe we should have a Beautiful People day, starring.....US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I have to go to bed now before I get humbled in a painful way.
luv u
Post a Comment
<< Home