T!
Right now I'm in T! I arrived on Friday morning (my flight was at 6:20am). The day was mostly spent helping with the boys (my aunt and uncle have two super duper busy boys!) and getting to know everyone! We went out for Mexican food for dinner.
On Saturday I baby-sat the boys for 5 hours! I watched tv and had the first really relaxing day I've had in around 2 months! In the evening we went out shopping and my aunt spoiled me rotten! She got me 5 shirts, 3 skirts, 1 pair of shorts and 3 pairs of shoes and a jacket thing! She just loved spending money on clothes for me when she found out I had only one pair of shorts!
Sunday morning I went to a church called EMIC! The worship went really well and the speaker was very funny! I was one of a few new people and they always give newcomers a packet! So I got a dvd with a message on it, a devotional, a youth cd, a magazine and a welcome folder thing! After the service was over I was introduced to a few people and two guys came up to me and invited me to youth (which probably will go to tommorow at 7:00!). Everyone was very nice!
After church we went home, changed and headed out to Six Flags over T! It was a lot of fun! I was forced on a ride that has two loops! Scary! But I had a TON of fun! My friend got really really dehydrated and she could only see stars and she kept falling over and she couldn't walk! So I had to hold her up and force feed her water! We went home feeling really tired! I got a little burnt but I got more tanned then burnt!!!
On Monday we went to a children's museum! That went pretty good! We went out to eat at a salad bar (mmmmm salad! everyone knows I love salad right!!!). We went out to the car and discovered we had a flat tire! A nice man fixed it for us and we drove around looking for a tire place! I discovered I had a hole in my jeans in an unmeantionable place. So my aunt took me to a store to get me a new pair of jeans! I ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts and a shirt!!! We went home and watched part of Spider Man 2!
Today we swam a little (they have a pool and I've swam practically everyday!). We cleaned up the house and relaxed! We went to a dollar theater and saw Robots (it was pretty good! The best line is, "I ran all the way here in my cha cha boots!" Voiced by Robin Williams!). We just now got home and are planning to go to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy this evening!
Well that's all for now!
God Bless
Me

1 Comments:
Sounds like you're having a rockin time!
See you in LESS than a month!:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home