



This is my room! Let me explain the pictures! The top left one is after my uncle painted the grey lines on the wall! The picture on the top right is after we painted half the room! We had to actually put tape on each and every one of those grey lines you see! The bottom left picture is me after we took off all the tape! And that was only half of the room!!!! The last picture is of the room after the carpeting was put in! The room is pretty cool and now it has a night table and two beds on either side! It's a nice room up in the attic!!!
6 Comments:
cool!!!
yeah i know!!!
That looks amazing! Can you take it with you? Ha ha - I'm so funny!!!
Miss you.
Mrs. B.
hey mrs.b ! haven't heard from you in awhile! maybe get my email from heather!
Hi Jodi. I'll have to get it from your mom when she gets back or Hedder when she gets back - EVERYONE'S AWAY!!!!
Anyways, when I get it - I'll email you!
Hope today is a good day.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
that is like one of the coolest rooms that ive seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home