I'm who I am for a reason, to serve Jesus and to be a friend!
posted by Miss.Jodi @ 6:39 PM 6 comments
Sweet pics Jodi! The dance was awesome!
hey thanks! thanks for checking out my blog
tres cool! you guys rocked! and you're own security guard. wow!! i love kelsey. she reminds me of serena - a big giant beautiful barbie doll.
heheheI look really angery in that one pictureLove&Blessings
Love the pics
you were probably mad i was taking a picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Sweet pics Jodi! The dance was awesome!
hey thanks! thanks for checking out my blog
tres cool! you guys rocked! and you're own security guard. wow!! i love kelsey. she reminds me of serena - a big giant beautiful barbie doll.
hehehe
I look really angery in that one picture
Love&Blessings
Love the pics
you were probably mad i was taking a picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home